CLICK HERE FOR PERMISSION FORM FOR EVENTS.
The Office of Child and Youth Protection
– delivers education programs to all adults who interact with children in parish, school and diocesan programs;
– verifies that all clergy, employees and volunteers are compliant with ongoing safe environment continuing education;
– ensures that all clergy, employees and volunteers are background screened;
– oversees age-appropriate personal safety education for children in parish, school and diocesan programs;
– receives and investigate reports of suspicious or inappropriate behavior and sexual misconduct;
– refers all suspicions of abuse and neglect to law enforcement; and,
– coordinates the outreach to and services for victims of abuse.